Create a simple reminder in as few steps as possible using intuitive interface
- Category General
- Program license Free
- Version 3.0.1
- Size 999 KB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.gadgetjudge.simplestreminder
I am an indie developer. Google displaying my address publicly is a violation of my privacy. I will answer all app related questions via email. Thanks
Fixed ad covering date and time on very long reminders.
Built and tested for latest Android OS, API to ensure maximum compatibility.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.